Rachael Ray opens Chattanooga 'virtual' restaurant on Uber Eats
Celebrated cook and TV personality Rachael Ray is opening her first "virtual" restaurant on Uber Eats in 13 cities, including Chattanooga.
The virtual restaurant will offer Ray's all-time favorite recipes on the Uber Eats app through the end of December. Options include:
- Buffalo Pulled Chicken Chili with Smoked Blue Ranch Sauce
- Tahini Caesar Salad with Za’atar Croutons
- Sicilian Orange and Fennel Salad with Oregano
- Big Smack Cheeseburger
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Dozen-Spiced Fried Chicken Wings with Sweet Heat (Spicy Honey)
- Classic Bolognese with Egg Tagliatelle
- Fettuccine alla Vodka (aka You Won’t Be Single for Long Vodka Sauce)
- Jalapeno Popper Grits
- Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Pickles
- Cauliflower Mash with Roasted Garlic, Ricotta, Lemon & Thyme
Ray opened the virtual restaurant to celebrate her newest cookbook, Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals from a Sweet and Savory Life.
250 customers who order from Ray's virtual restaurant could win a copy of her cookbook, according to Uber.
The virtual restaurant is available on the Uber Eats app for delivery in Chattanooga.
Rachael Ray can be seen weekdays at 2:00pm eastern on Channel 3.