Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie for National Dessert Month
In light of National Dessert Month, Christine with Mama Crunk's Pies in Chattanooga stopped by the Channel 3 studio to make a delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie!
- 1 9" Wholly Wholesome Organic Pie Shell
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Baking tip: Although it can be easy to ignore, you should always use room temperature ingredients. It makes creaming ingredients together so much easier.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
To learn more about Whooly Wholesome, click HERE.
To learn more about Mama Crunk's Pies, click HERE.