Digital Sales Specialist
WRCB-TV is seeking an Digital Sales Specialist.
Job title: Digital Sales Specialist (ref #41044544)
WRCB TV is growing! We’re looking for a motivated, out-of-the-box thinker to work with both clients and internal sales teams to implement and manage a myriad of marketing initiatives and programs as our Digital Sales Specialist.
Do you possess a Hunter Mentality? If you are a driven leader, who loves digital marketing and selling is your competitive passion, then this can be an amazing opportunity for you!
This position is not about managing a book of business; it is about identifying opportunities and closing new sales alongside a team of experienced Account Executives. Excellent presentation and organizational skills are required. Attention to detail, a thirst for staying up-to-date on digital advertising best practices and having a passion for all things digital are critical aspects of the position.
Successful Digital Sales Specialist must:
- Have the ability to multi-task while working with multiple departments
- Be results-driven to achieve sales goals
- Be comfortable selling both independently as well as training and coaching as part of a team
- Provide strategic advice and help local businesses get the best return on investment on their digital advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role
- Have a strategic understanding of the digital advertising marketplace, local media digital offerings, digital products and industry trends
- Be able to interpret market and industry analytics data
- Be able to quickly pick up new skills
- Be able to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure
At least one year of experience is required in selling or sales support of digital advertising at a television station, radio station, cable, or pure-play digital company. 2+ years’ experience preferred.
- High School diploma required
- College degree preferred
- IAB Certification a plus
- Knowledge of the television industry a plus
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Google DFP, Google Analytics, and digital platform knowledge on email marketing, target marketing, mobile advertising, and SEO/SEM is a plus
WRCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.