Where to find the best back to school deals
As students head back to class, parents are rushing to get those last-minute school supplies.
The National Retail Federation predicts families will spend $80 billion on back-to-school items this year.
We took the time to find deals on items found on nearly every school list in the Tennessee Valley.
Here is what we found -
- Crayons, 24-count $.50
- Glue sticks, 2-count $.25
- One subject notebooks $.25
- Scissors $.50
- Washable Markers, 10-count $.50
- Rulers $.50
- Folders $.15
- Eraser caps, 12-count $.25
- Filler paper, college/wide ruled, pack of 100 sheets $.49
- Pack of pencils, 12-count $.25
- Composition notebooks $.50
- Index Cards, 3" x 5" 100-count $.49
- Ballpoint Pens Black/Blue/Red, 10-count $.99