Man shocked while painting at Chattanooga business
Chattanooga firefighters say a man was shocked while painting at a local business on Wednesday.
Fire officials say the 18-year-old man was painting on the roof of Pilgrim’s Pride on South Broad Street when a pole being used by the crew hit a live power line.
Fire officials say the man was shocked as a result.
Fire crews used an aerial ladder to remove the man from the roof.
Officials say the victim was alert when he was taken to a local hospital for further treatment.
The victim’s name has not been released.
Stay with the WRCB app for updates to this story.