UPDATE: Toddie Woods Jr. is now in custody after turning himself in according to a spokesperson with the Chattanooga Police Department. 

Hamilton County Jail records say he was arrested Tuesday morning. 

Channel 3 is working to learn more details surrounding his arrest. 


PREVIOUS STORY: Chattanooga police have arrested one of two suspects who are wanted for a deadly triple-shooting at Douglas Heights apartments over the weekend.

Police say 29-year-old Omerrieal Woods was arrested on Monday evening by CPD's Fugitive Unit with assistance from the United States Marshal Service, and East Ridge Police Department.

Woods is charged with Facilitation of First Degree Murder and two counts of Attempted First Degree Murder. He is being held at the Hamilton County Jail and scheduled to appear in court on July 23.

Police say Woods’ brother, Toddie Woods, is also wanted in connection to the shooting.

Police describe Toddie Woods as a black male who is 5'10", 170 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.

Toddie Woods is considered to be armed and dangerous.

If you have any information about this case, please call the Homicide Tip Line at 423-643-5100 immediately.

Stay with the WRCB app for updates to this story.

PREVIOUS UPDATE: Chattanooga Police have identified the victim that died in the shooting at Douglas Heights Apartments. 

Police say the victim is 25-year-old Rigoberto Jarquin.

The other victims are a 20-year-old male and a 23-year-old male who were taken to a local hospital. Their conditions are unknown at this time.

Channel 3 is working to gather more information about Sunday's shooting.  

PREVIOUS STORY: Chattanooga police are investigating a deadly triple-shooting on Sunday.

It happened in the 900 block of Douglas Street just before 4:00 a.m.

Police confirm to Channel 3, three people were shot inside of an apartment at Douglas Heights. 

Police spokesperson Elisa Myzal says one of the victims has died. The condition of the other two people is unknown.

The complex remained on lock down for several hours, preventing residents from coming in or leaving the building. 

The property is not owned by UTC, but several students live in the complex. It is not clear if any UTC students are involved. 

Police say several people are being interviewed about the incident and more information about the events leading up to it will be released once they become available.

No names have been released.

It’s unclear if anyone is in custody.

Stay with the WRCB app for updates to this developing story.