Electrical issue prompts evacuation at Hixson restaurant
An electrical problem forced an evacuation at a restaurant on Hixson Pike Thursday night.
It happened at O'Charley's in the 5300 block around 8:45 p.m.
The Hamilton County 911 call log shows a commercial fire was originally reported at the restaurant.
Chattanooga Fire Department spokesperson Bruce Garner says there was no fire.
Garner says EPB has been called in to investigate and fix the electrical issue.
No one was injured.
Stay with the WRCB app for any updates to this story.