'Flip It Forward' on IHOP's Free Pancake Day
Children's Hospital at Erlanger is partnering with IHOP on Free Pancake Day on March 12 to raise money for pediatric patients.
On Tuesday, March 12, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. stop by any Chattanooga IHOP to help Flip It Forward for Kids.
Across the United States, people can visit any IHOP to receive a FREE short stack of the world-famous buttermilk pancakes.
During this event, IHOP will be collecting donations for the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
In 2018, IHOP raised over $4 million for the Children's Miracle Network; the goal is to surpass that this year.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information on Free Pancake Day.
Chattanooga IHOP locations:
- 5814 Brainerd Road, Chattanooga, TN 37411
- 5113 Hwy 153, Hixson, TN 37343
- 2047 Battlefield Parkway, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
- 1510 Walnut Ave, Dalton, GA 30720
- 4323 Freedom Parkway, NW, Cleveland, TN 37312