Mondelez International looking to hire a Chocolate Taster
Chocolate lovers get excited your dream job may be a reality! Mondelez International, which owns brands such as Cadbury and Oreo, is looking for four people to join its chocolate-tasting team.
The part-time position would have Chocolate Tasters help Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world by tasting and providing feedback.
This insider reports the successful applicants will be paid £10.75 ($14.32) an hour for up to eight hours' work a week, as part of a 12-strong team based in Wokingham, Berkshire, UK.
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
Read more from WFLA's website.