Propane tank catches fire on Mueller Ave, no one injured
A propane tank on a lift caught fire Sunday morning
Firefighters responded to 1401 Mueller Avenue, which is where Mueller Company is located, just after 10:00 am. One firefighter told Channel 3 that this is the third time in two weeks that they have responded to a fire at this address.
Bruce Garner with the Chattanooga Fire Department said the company's building was not on fire, just the propane tank.
Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control, and no one was injured.