CASTING CALL: Dolly Parton's Netflix series
This might just be your chance to meet Dolly Parton, or at least help out with her latest project.
CL Casting is now hiring for the brand new Netflix series "Dolly Parton's Theater."
There will be 8 episodes premiering in 2019.
The casting company says all these parts will be filmed in the Atlanta area.
The dates for the casting call range from September 11 through 25. Producers ask that you let them know if you are a smoker or are comfortable around simulated smoking. The pay is $75 per episode. Men should be clean shaven and willing to get a period haircut.
DOLLY'S LATEST PROJECT | Dolly Parton teams up with Netflix for 8-episode TV film series based on her songs
Roles wanted and email application subject lines (in all caps):
- ENLISTED - "seeking Caucasian males between the ages of 18 and 26 to portray soldiers during World War II."
- TOWNFOLK - "seeking Caucasian males and females, ages 18+ to portray townsfolk."
- WOUNDED VET- "seeking Caucasian males, ages 18 to 26, who are real-life amputees."
- DINER STAFF: "seeking African American males, ages 35+, to portray diner staff"
- EXPRESSIONS: "seeking Caucasian males, ages 35+, to portray stone-faced yet reactionary citizens."
To submit for review, you are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 clear, well-lit, recent photos of yourself along with your name, age, height, weight and current phone number. If applicable, list experience. Be sure to use the correct subject line (in all caps above) when submitting.