Bradley County hazardous waste collection day set for Saturday
Bradley County will hold a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day Saturday May 14.
Bradley County will hold a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day this Saturday, May 14.
Sheriff Eric Watson says the new location for residents to dispose of household waste items will be at the Bradley County Justice Center, located at 2290 Blythe Avenue S.E. in Cleveland.
Residents of Cleveland and Bradley County can drop off items from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Automotive and marine products
- oil and fuel additives
- grease and rust solvents
- carburetor and fuel injector cleaners, naval jelly
- starter fluids
- body putty
- Home maintenance/ improvement products
- oil-based paint
- used strippers and thinners
- driveway sealant
- roofing tar
- wallpaper remover
- stains and varnishes
- Home lawn and garden products
- wood preservatives
- pool chemicals
- photo processing chemicals
- aerosols/ compressed gas
- mercury thermostats and thermometers
- fluorescent tubes
- televisions (console TVs must be dismantled)