The single mother who was robbed at gunpoint while on the job as a taxi driver is speaking out only to Channel 3 about her frightening experience Thanksgiving Day.

Delandus Pruitt, 20 and Sharminey Bailey, 24 are behind bars accused of robbing a Millenium taxi driver at gunpoint, Thanksgiving Day.

The driver, who didn't want to be identified, tells Channel 3 she was called to an abandoned home on 10th avenue around 11:30 a.m. Thursday. Police say Pruitt and Bailey first asked the victim to drive them and an under-aged teen to a Family Dollar on Rossville Boulevard.

"She (Bailey) came back out and said they had to go back to get her wallet," said the victim.

Once the doors closed, the victim tells us everything seemed to be okay, the suspects talked about their Thanksgiving plans and even asked the victim about her plans. She says the drive didn't turn violent until she made a wrong turn.

"She grabbed for my purse up under my seat and he just held the gun to my head and said just come up off of it," said the victim.

The driver tells Channel 3, Pruit then pushed the gun up against her head and started counting down.

" 10...9...8.... and I let it go and they took off running. It was just frightening."

The victim says dispatch could hear exactly what was happening, because her radio was on. They called police who had no trouble finding the suspects.

"They left their call back number ..our base had their call back number," said the victim.

In addition to the call back number, officers also had the original address where the taxi picked them up.

"I am very thankful, it could have gone a whole different way," said the victim.

Police say Pruit and Bailey were found with the stolen evidence next door to the abandoned home on 10th Avenue.

"The fact she got breath left I'm thinking she's alright.. Thank God for that," said neighbor Donna Hue.

Pruitt is charged with Aggravated Robbery and is being held on a $100,000 bond.

Bailey is also charged with Aggravated Robbery and Criminal Impersonation for giving officers a false name.

The victim is back to work and tells Channel 3 she is thankful to have a job, and thankful to be alive.