Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard
Prep time: 35 minutes
4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
1 cup all purpose flour
½ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Pepper
¾ cup milk
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup honey
¼ cup Dijon mustard
Directions for Honey Mustard:
- In small bowl, blend honey and mustard.
- Set aside.
Note: Honey Mustard can be prepared a day in advance to allow flavors to blend.
Directions for Chicken:
- Cut chicken into 1/2 x 2 inch strips.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk, roll in flour mixture to coat well, and place chicken on wax paper.
- Pour 1/4 inch oil into a large heavy skillet.
- Heat over medium-high heat to 350 degrees.
- Divide chicken in batches.
- Place chicken in an even layer in hot oil.
- Fry, turning once, for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with honey mustard sauce.