Quick actions of homeowners, neighbors save Dunlap home from burning
A Dunlap home was saved from fire thanks to the quick actions of the homeowners and their neighbors.
The Dunlap Fire Department said they responded to kitchen fire call on Harmon Drive.
Firefighters were told a fire was sparked when some grease spilled onto the eye of the stove while the homeowners were cooking.
The homeowners and their neighbors used a fire extinguisher to contain the blaze to the stove.
Firefighters ventilated the home of smoke and extinguisher power. They also made sure the fire was out using a thermal imaging camera.
No one was injured in the fire.