Four paramedics working at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival were taken to a hospital on Monday with possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Coffee County Sheriff’s Office said the paramedics were using a generator to power the RV they were staying in.

One of the paramedics woke up and stumbled out of the RV and got help for the others.

The Coffee County Sheriff's Office said two of the victims were males, ages 40 and 43, and two victims were women, both age 26.

Three of the victims were airlifted to Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga while the fourth was airlifted to Vanderbilt University Medical Center after being taken to a Manchester hospital.

One of the victims has been released from the hospital. The other three are expected to be released later this week.

The Coffee County Sheriff's Office said 32 Bonnaroo attendees required being taken to a local hospital by ambulance and five were flown to a hospital during the four-day festival. One person died during the festival.

Copyright 2018 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.