Georgia mobile home fire fatality due to "smoking material" - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Georgia mobile home fire fatality due to "smoking material"

Posted: Updated:
MILLEDGEVILLE, GA. -

A man has died in a Georgia house fire that the Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner's Office says was caused by "the misuse of smoking material."

Forty-three-year-old Lamonte Hargrove died in a Sunday morning fire that started in the bedroom of a singlewide mobile home.

An agency news release says the Milledgeville house fire has been ruled accidental. It says Hargrove's death is Georgia's 29th fire fatality this year.

WEEKLY CIRCULARS

Weather

Powered by Frankly