Kitchen fire damages Soddy Daisy home
Firefighters said no one was home at the time.
Firefighters with the Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department battled a house fire on Lakewood Circle in Soddy Daisy Saturday evening.
Firefighters said no one was home at the time when the fire broke out around 7:00 p.m.
When they arrived, flames were coming through the roof. They found the fire in the kitchen area.
It's unclear what sparked the fire.
Stay with WRCBtv.com for more details on this developing story.