Girl Scouts help Dunlap family displaced by fire
Local girl scouts helped a Dunlap family who was displaced after their home caught fire.
Local Girl Scouts helped a Dunlap family that was left homeless after their home caught fire.
The Dunlap Fire Department responded to the fire just before 6 p.m. Friday.
Officials say the home was engulfed by flames when they arrived at the scene.
Crews worked quickly to put out the blaze.
No one was injured.
The American Red Cross was called in to help the family and the local Girl Scouts stepped in to help as well.
The scouts put together a disaster care package with stuffed animals for the children that lost their own toys in that fire.