Saturday is National Drug Take-Back Day and law enforcement agencies across the Tennessee Valley will offering safe and secure ways for you to throw away old medicines.
If you have any old leftover and/or expired medications, you're encouraged to drop them off at the closest take-back location to you.
The following take-back locations will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Hamilton County:
• Walgreens in Hixson - 5478 TN Highway 153
• Walgreens in East Brainerd - 2289 Gunbarrel Road
• Walgreens in Northshore – 110 North Market Street
• Walgreens in Harrison/Highway 58 – 4542 TN Highway 58
• Food City in Red Bank - 3901 Dayton Boulevard
• Signal Mountain Police Department -1111 Ridgeway Avenue
• Walgreens in Brainerd - 3605 Brainerd Road
• Walgreens in East Ridge - 5301 Ringgold Road
• Walgreens in Ooltewah - 9307 County Highway
• Walgreens in Soddy Daisy – 121 Harrison Lane
• Walgreens in St. Elmo – 3550 Broad Street
The following take-back locations will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Bradley and Marion Counties:
Walgreens in Cleveland - 35 25th Street NW
Bradley County Sheriff's Office - 2290 Blythe Avenue SE
Cleveland Family YMCA "Healthy Kids Day" - 220 Urbane Road
The Catoosa County Sheriff's Office at 5842 Highway 41 in Ringgold is open 24/7 for drug take-backs. The Rossville Police Department is also open for take-backs Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 500 McFarland Avenue.