A couple's home went up in flames this morning in McMinn County.
The Englewood Fire Chief says firefighters arrived at a home on County Road 564 just before 9. They saw heavy smoke and flames.
Firefighters believe the fire started in a wood stove chimney.
They say no one was hurt, but the home was destroyed. Officials estimate $200,000 in damages.
The Athens Rural Fire Department, Englewood Fire Department, and Etowah Rural Fire Department responded to the blaze.
The Southeast Tennessee Red Cross chapter is helping the couple.
It happened just after 8 p.m. on Saturday.
900 Whitehall Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
WRCB Jobs EEO | FCC Public Files