Person injured after kitchen caught fire - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Person injured after kitchen caught fire

Posted: Updated:

A kitchen fire injured a man early Wednesday morning. The east ridge fire department responded to the 5900 block of Welworth Avenue just after midnight Wednesday.

The homeowners were able to get the fire out by the time crews arrived. 

A man was burned while trying to extinguish the fire. He was taken to Erlanger. No word on his condition.

The cause of the fire appears to be accidental, the home has minor damage.

Powered by Frankly