Two are safe after a candle causes a house fire in Cleveland - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Two are safe after a candle causes a house fire in Cleveland

Posted: Updated:

Early Monday morning a candle is the cause of a double-wide mobile home fire in the 3100 block of South Lee Highway in Cleveland.

There were two people inside of the mobile home at the time of the fire, but they were able to get out safe.

Crews are currently on scene.

Officials told Channel three the home is a total loss.

Powered by Frankly