Jordan Smith to release Christmas album, go on tour with Amy Grant
Jordan Smith will join singer Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith as part of their annual holiday tour.
Jordan Smith, Lee University student and the winner of NBC’s “The Voice” Season 9 will release his first-ever Christmas album in the fall, according to singer Amy Grant’s official website. Smith will also perform with her and Michael W. Smith as part of their annual holiday tour.
The tour incorporates a full symphony orchestra at each performance.
Jordan Smith, a Harlan County, KY native whose fame and popularity grew after winning “The Voice” last year. His first album, Something Beautiful, reached second place on the Billboard 200.
According to AmyGrant.com, the following are the Christmas tour locations:
- Nov. 11 – Los Angeles, CA – Dolby Theatre
- Nov. 12– Las Vegas, NV – MGM
- Nov. 13 – Phoenix, AZ – Grand Canyon University
- Nov. 17 – Kennewick, OR – Toyota Center
- Nov. 18 – Abbotsford, BC – Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Nov. 19 – Seattle, WA – Showare Center
- Nov. 20 – Portland, OR – MODA Center
- Nov. 25 – Little Rock, AR – Verizon Arena
- Nov. 26 – Indianapolis, IN – Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Nov. 27 – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre
- Dec. 2 – Grand Prairie, TX – Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Dec. 3 – Tulsa, OK – BOK Center
- Dec. 4 – Des Moines, IA – Wells Fargo Arena
- Dec. 9 – Champaign, IL – State Farm Center
- Dec. 10 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
- Dec. 11 – Sioux Falls, SD – Denny Sanford Premier Center
- Dec. 16 – Duluth, GA – The Arena at Gwinnett Center
- Dec. 17 – Richmond, VA – Richmond Coliseum
- Dec. 18 – Baltimore, MD – Royal Farms Arena
Smith is currently on tour by himself; he is scheduled to play at the Tivoli Theater Saturday June 18.