Finley Stadium holds job fair to hire seasonal employees
Finley Stadium plans to hire over 40 seasonal employees before soccer and football seasons.
Finley Stadium is holding a job fair to hire seasonal employees for various events during the upcoming football and soccer seasons.
The job fair will be Thursday, April 7 from 4:00-7:00pm inside the St. Elmo Gate at Finley Stadium.
They plan to hire over 40 seasonal employees before the Chattanooga Football Club season begins, says Venue Manager Brian Wright. “If you are looking for a competitive waged seasonal position working in a rewarding, fun, fast-paced environment, look no further. We are looking for customer service oriented, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals to join our team.”
Finley also is the home venue for the Chattanooga Mocs football team.
Potential employees should bring two forms of identification and be prepared to complete a job application at the Job Fair.
All applicants are subject to a background check.
- Gameday staff roles working Chattanooga Football Club soccer and Chattanooga Mocs Football games on Saturdays throughout the summer and fall. Gameday positions include Catering,
- Concessions, Maintenance, Parking and Ticketing.
- Summer pressure washing work preparing our facility for event season, and
- Regular part-time Maintenance positions.
- Some positions require the ability to lift 50 pounds.