UPDATE: Chattanooga firefighters extinguished a blaze on Graham Street, Friday night.
The call came in from the 500 block shortly after 9:20 p.m. It took firefighters about 30 minutes to get the blaze under control. Officials say a woman inside of the house was able to get out of the burning home uninjured. She had been resting in another part of the home when she noticed the flames through a window. Captain Henry McElvain with the Fire Investigation Division says the fire appears to have started on the back porch. though what sparked the blaze remains undetermined and is under investigation.
The total damage is estimated to be about $110,000 dollars.