UPDATE: Walker County fire crews are on the scene of a building fire on Straight Gut Road.

Eyewitnesses tell Channel 3 it does not appear anyone was inside of the storage building when the fire broke out.

A man was burning brush near the building and the fire spread to it.

No injuries have ben reported.

The call came in as an explosion at a chicken house but the trailer may actually be a workshop. 

The Walker County Fire Chief says it’s unclear if the man had a burn permit.

If not, he may face a fine or penalty.

Stay with Channel 3 for more on this developing story.