Head of the Hooch street closures and other closures
There are some special event street closures this week in the Chattanooga area. Make sure you plan for alternate routes this upcoming weekend.
Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 2:47 pm EST
Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 4:25 am EST
There are some special event street closures this week in the Chattanooga area.
Wednesday, November 4th:
- Head of the Hooch: 9:30 A.M. on Wednesday through 8:00 P.M. on Sunday the 8th, Riverfront Parkway will be closed from Aquarium Way to Molly Lane. The ramp from Veterans Bridge will be closed, and Power Alley and Chestnut Street from Aquarium Way to Riverfront Parkway will be closed.
- Public Works Conference: 8:30 A.M. until 4:30 P.M.
Thursday, November 5th:
- The Arts Building Open House: 3:30 P.M. until 7 P.M., 11th Street will be closed from King Street to Foster Street
Saturday, November 7th:
- Reindeer Dash: from 7:00 A.M. until 10 A.M., various roads and in Hamilton Place Mall will be closed.
- Battle Banzai: 9:00 A.M. until 3:30 P.M., Long Street from Main Street to 17th Street will be closed, and 17th Street from Long Street to Market Street will be closed.
- Normal Appaloosa: 5:00 A.M. until 7:00 P.M, West Mississippi Avenue will be closed from Dallas Road to Mount Vernon Avenue.
Sunday, November 8th:
- Chattanooga Market: Reggie White Blvd from the entrance to the skate park to 19th Street will be closed from 6:00 A.M. until 8 P.M.