Electrical malfunction causes Sunday fire - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Electrical malfunction causes Sunday fire

Posted: Updated:
CHATTANOOGA, TN (WRCB) -

According to the Chattanooga Fire Department's facebook, firefighters responded to a fire at 907 Avon Place around 2 pm, Sunday.

Firefighters said, when arriving on scene they saw smoke showing from one side of the duplex.

Fire Crews made a quick attack on the fire to limit significant damage to only one side of the duplex.

The fire appears to have started by an electrical malfunction. The Chattanooga Fire Department was assisted by Chattanooga Police Department, Hamilton County EMS, and the Electric Power Board. No injuries were reported.

Powered by Frankly