Road Closures for Dalton’s Homecoming Parade Oct. 23
As Dalton High School celebrates their Homecoming, several streets along the downtown Dalton parade route will be closed on Friday, October 23rd.
Affected roads will be closed from 4:00pm until approximately 5:30pm, according to a news release from Bruce Frazier, Public Relations Specialist with the Dalton Police Department.
The roads affected include:
- Waugh Street between Manly & Pentz Streets
- Hamilton Street between Waugh Street & Pentz Street
- Morris Street between Hamilton Street & Thornton Avenue
- Thornton Avenue between Morris & Waugh Streets
- Crawford Street between Thornton Avenue & Cappes Street
DPD officers will be directing traffic around the affected intersections.
Motorists should plan to avoid the area.