Candle warmer leads to business fire - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Candle warmer leads to business fire

Posted: Updated:

A 911 call sent the Dallas Bay Volunteer Fire Department out Thursday morning to a business fire at “We Clip, You Save” on Hixson Pike.

Once they arrived firefighters went in through the front door and discovered the front countertop on fire.

The fire was quickly extinguished, and damage was limited to the nearby area.

Dallas Bay VFD Chief Markus Fritts confirmed the fire started from a candle warmer left on overnight, which set the countertop on fire. 

Damages are listed at $2,000 and no injuries were reported.

Powered by Frankly