No injuries in house fire on Duncan Avenue - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

No injuries in house fire on Duncan Avenue

Posted: Updated:
CHATTANOOGA, TN (WRCB) -

No injuries were reported in a house fire Tuesday morning in Chattanooga. It happened around 10:30 at a home on Duncan Avenue.     
When firefighters arrived on scene, they noticed smoke coming from a bedroom on the second floor. One adult male was in the house at the time of the fire, but made it out safely. 

Officials say the cause was likely caused by an electrical malfunction and has been ruled accidental.
The Red Cross is assisting the family. 
     

Powered by Frankly