Video shows residents leap to safety as their apartment burns - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Video shows residents leap to safety as their apartment burns

Posted: Updated:

Dramatic video shows residents leap to safety after a fire broke out in their apartment building.

It happened Tuesday in Sandy Springs, Georgia. A young woman and little girl were trapped on the third floor.  Her neighbors heard their screams, and convinced them to jump. They both jumped to into the arms of their neighbors.
Seconds after the building was completely cleared the entire roof collapsed.
Officials say 29 people and 11 families were left without a home as a result of the blaze.

Powered by Frankly