House fire in Ooltewah ruled accidental - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

House fire in Ooltewah ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:
OOLTEWAH, TN (WRCB) -

An Ooltewah home is considered a total loss after it went up in flames.

Crews were called to the home on Pattentown Road around 3:30 Thursday afternoon.  When crews arrive the house was partially involved in flames. A little while later the front two rooms "flashed over" and the fire spread rapidly. 

Officials say the woman who lived there was burning clothes outside, when the house caught on fire.

The fire is being ruled accidental. 

Damage is estimated at $75,000. 

No one was injured in the blaze.

Powered by Frankly