10 East Ridge businesses cited for selling alcohol to minors
East Ridge Police cited 10 businesses during a compliance check for selling alcohol to minors.
East Ridge Police and agents from the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission did compliance checks at 36 businesses. The goal was to make sure businesses were checking ID before selling alcohol.
The following businesses were cited for misdemeanor selling alcohol to a minor:
- Sunrise Market/Texaco at 6701 Ringgold Road
- Conoco/JJ Food Mart at 6116 Ringgold Road
- Epicurean Restaurant at 4301 Ringgold Road
- Party Mart at 6006 Ringgold Road
- Stop-N-Go Food Mart at 3984 Ringgold Road
- Mack's Hi-Way Mart at 4401 Ringgold Road
- Exxon at 4339 Ringgold Road
- Tip-Top Food Mart at 6500 Ringgold Road
- Tobacco and Beverage Mart at 4340 Ringgold Road
- Lively's Bar and Grill at 4321 Ringgold Road was cited by TABC to Hamilton County General Sessions Court for selling a mixed drink to a minor.
All 10 establishments have court dates November 18.