Sport - NCAA-Football
2015 SEC football schedules announced
Football fans throughout the south can finally start getting their travel plans in order for next year.
Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 10:49 am EDT by
Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 10:49 am EDT
Football fans throughout the south can finally start getting their travel plans in order for next year. The SEC released the schedule for 2015 conference games.
The conference made the announcement Tuesday evening on the SEC Network.
Here's what Tennessee's full schedule looks like:
- Week 1: Tennessee heads to Nashville against UAB on September 5
- Week 2: Tennessee hosts Oklahoma on September 12
- Week 3: Tennessee hosts W. Carolina on September 19
- Week 4: Tennessee at Florida on September 26
- Week 5: Tennessee hosts Arkansas on October 3
- Week 6: Tennessee hosts Georgia on October 10
- Week 7: Tennessee bye week - only off week in 2015 for the Vols
- Week 8: Tennessee at Alabama on October 24
- Week 9: Tennessee at Kentucky on October 31
- Week 10: Tennessee hosts South Carolina on November 7
- Week 11: Tennessee hots North Texas on November 14
- Week 12: Tennessee at Missouri on November 21
- Week 13: Tennessee hosts Vanderbilt on November 28
In addition, the SEC announced each team will only have one bye week in 2015. Tennessee's will be October 17.
There will also be no SEC conference games for week one.