Fire on Navajo Drive ruled accidental - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Fire on Navajo Drive ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:
CHATTANOOGA, TN (WRCB) -

A family is displaced after their home is damaged by fire Friday evening. 

It happened around 8:00 in the 3-thousand block of Navajo Drive in Chattanooga.

Chattanooga firefighters had the blaze out in about 20 minutes.  Officials say it started in the kitchen and spread into the attic. The cause is ruled accidental due to cooking.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

The one adult and four children along with their dog got out safely.

The Red Cross was called in to assist the family.

Powered by Frankly