2014 St. Jude Dream Home to be Given Away Sunday
The 2014 St. Jude Dream Home will be given away this Sunday.All 7,500 tickets have been sold, but you still have a chance to win a prize.
Thursday, June 19th 2014, 10:19 am EDT
The 2014 St. Jude Dream Home will be given away this Sunday.
All 7,500 tickets have been sold, but you still have a chance to win a prize. Just visit the Dream Home Thursday through Saturday from 9am-9pm and register to win the open house prize: a year's worth of groceries from Publix valued at $5,000 courtesy of the Miller Family Foundation.
MAP LINK | 6233 Deep Canyon Rd, Hixson, TN 37342
Tune in to Channel 3 Sunday beginning at 12pm. We have 16 prizes to give away. Those winners will be added back into the mix for the grand prize drawing of the 2014 Dream Home.
: Chattanooga St. Jude Dream Home house, built by G.T. Issa Construction, LLC, with an estimated value of $500,000.
Early Bird Prize
: Tickets purchased by April 11, 2014 are eligible to win the Early Bird Prize: a luxurious getaway to Orlando, Florida, valued to $2,500, courtesy of Quinn's Vacation Homes.
Open House Prize
: Tour the home and register for a chance to win the Open House Prize: groceries for one year at Publix, valued at $5,000, courtesy of the Miller Family Foundation.
* $1,000 Best Buy gift card, courtesy of Pediatric Dentistry of Cleveland and Ooltewah
* $1,000 Visa gift card, courtesy of AirSystems Unlimited
* Talo® SmartTouch® kitchen faucet and accessories package, courtesy of Brizo®
* salon products and spa services, courtesy of A Better You Day Spa
* $1,000 gift certificate towards purchase of custom window coverings, courtesy of The Blind Lady
* $1,000 shopping spree at Lisa's Gold & Diamonds
* $1,000 shopping spree at
, courtesy of Geoff Ramsey of RE/MAX Properties
* $1,000 Shaw Floors gift card
* one-year family membership at The Sports Barn
* $1,000 lawn and garden gift certificate, courtesy of The Barn Nursery
* photography session and two 16" x 20" fine-art canvases, courtesy of Soli Photography
* (2) 24-person skyboxes with first pitch for the 2015 season, courtesy of the Chattanooga Lookouts
* artist-autographed-acoustic guitar, courtesy of WUSY-FM US-101
* golf outing for 16 players, courtesy of WindStone Golf Club