San Jose, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 1, 2014 / The natural supplement Garcinia Cambogia extract has become widely popularized in recent years because of it’s ability to curb hunger and discourage the development of fat cells. However, a recent investigation by the Journal of Medical Foods shows that men and women from around the world are not all experiencing the same after-effects, and in some cases they experience unwanted side effects.
In response to this mixed data, Women’s Weight Loss Reviews digs deeper in an attempt to separate the facts from the fiction. “Quality testing shows that products filled with tainted additives are indeed capable of causing negative side effects; furthermore, they are not yielding the weight loss after-effects found in other “quality tested” products,” said Sam Mathews of the Journal of Medical Foods.
Aligning with the data, only 18% – 25% of Garcinia Cambogia extract compounds being distributed are in fact “quality tested” and “100% safe to use.” Many lesser quality compounds of Garcinia Cambogia extract are found to contain harmful additives which are responsible for side effects such as nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headaches. Click here to access the safe and quality assured Garcinia Cambogia extract products used for weight loss.
The purpose of the report released by the Journal of Medical Foods, was to determine why some people experienced real weight loss using Garcinia Cambogia extract, and others did not. At the same time, the report was also identified why the majority of Garcinia Cambogia products produced unwanted side effects in some test subjects. Finally, throughout the review, the JOMF also observed and described other positive medical applications for pure Garcinia Cambogia extract, such as lowering bad cholesterol levels, and possibly helping with Diabetes.
“Pure Garcinia Cambogia extract, showed no signs of side effects and exhibited significant weight-loss in some of our test subjects.”
- 100% of “quality tested,” all natural Garcinia Cambogia extract did not produce any side effects.
- 60% of all volunteer test subjects experienced some sort of negative side effects, or weight loss.
- 20% of participants did not show any side effects, or weight-loss.
- Only 15% of Garcinia Cambogia supplements provided weight-loss well “showing no signs of side effects.”
- 5% of participants did not finish the experiment.
The Pros of Garcinia Cambogia Extract:
- Is an effective weight-management tool when a quality product is used.
- Has been shown to lower bad cholesterol levels.
- New Evidence suggests that Garcinia Cambogia extract is beneficial in helping patents with type 2 Diabetes.
The Cons of Garcinia Cambogia Extract:
- Poor quality Garcinia Cambogia compounds often provide side effects.
- The popularity of Garcinia Cambogia extract has manufactures adding additives to their products to cut costs and waiting times for production.
Two Forms of Garcinia Cambogia Extract:
- Nutritionally: Garcinia Cambogia extract is available in a pill format, used as a herbal-based product designed to help support blood sugar, cardiovascular function, and manage obesity.
- The powder form of garcinia cambogia extract (often derived from the roots of a mulberry tree) is used as a topical skin care product to lighten spots and improve skin tone.
Who found side effects…,Who did not….., and Why?
- Subjects who used Garcinia Cambogia extract that contained unnecessary additives where more likely to experience side effects.
- Subjects who sourced a quality and tested make of pure Garcinia cambogia did not experience side effects and achieved weight-loss.
It was determined that the side effects experienced by some participants were not created by the Garcinia Cambogia itself, but rather un-natural additives such as Magnesium stearate. “Do not buy products containing unnecessary, un-healthy additives,” says Sam Mathews of the JOMF.
About Magnesium Stearate
Magnesium stearate is a white substance, solid at room temperature, used in the manufacture of pharmaceutical and supplement tablets and capsules. It is composed of magnesium and stearic acid, and oftentimes, palmitic acid as well.
Women’s Weight Loss, is a top-tier provider of natural health product information through clinical research. Research is conducted to aid and promote healthy lifestyles, weight loss, and high quality products to consumers. Women’s Weight Loss Reviews uses highly efficient research methods to gain accurate results on many dieting products without bias, and will only publish results that include safe natural ingredients, in order to assure optimum health and safety. Woman’s Weight Loss Review is dedicated to providing its viewers quality information that is geared towards living longer, healthier, and happier lives. The primary purpose of this release is to help consumers avoid poor quality products online, while shedding light on quality brands leading to informed buying decisions, and creating a better buying experience.
SOURCE: Women’s Weight Loss