This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
The dynamic two-day event will feature distinguished speakers and panelists from numerous sectors, including healthcare services, IT, public and private payers, finance, venture capital, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and medical devices. To register and learn more about the conference, please visit http://www.whcbc.org.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) February 14, 2014
Distinguished speakers from across the healthcare industry include:
- P. Roy Vagelos, MD Chairman of the Board, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Daniel Kraft, MD Executive Director and Curator, FutureMed Program Singularity University
- Robert J. Hugin Chairman and CEO of Celgene Corporation
- Todd C. Rothenhaus, MD Chief Medical Officer, AthenaHealth
- Michael J. Coyle Executive Vice President and Group President, Cardiac and Vascular Group, Medtronic
- Marc D. Miller President, Universal Health Services
- Congressman Patrick Meehan Member of Congress Representing Pennsylvanias 7th District, United States House of Representatives
Panel sessions include:
- The Future of Medical Care Delivery: Featuring panelists from Bain & Company (Moderator), Boston Childrens Hospital, Florida Blue, Universal Health Services, and CVS Caremark
- Healthcare Policy: Untangling Todays Regulatory Environment and Preparing for the Future: Featuring panelists from McGuire Woods LLP (Moderator), CMS, Brookings Institution, United States House of Representatives and Podesta Group
- The Big Data Revolution in Population Health Management: Featuring panelists from Safeguard Scientifics (Moderator), NorthShore University HealthSystem, SpectraMedix, Siemens Healthcare, Aetna Innovation Labs, AthenaHealth, and Lumeris
- The Empowered Consumer of Healthcare: Featuring panelists from Box (Moderator), UnitedHealthcare, iTriage, Harvard Medical School, and Jawbone
- Healthcare Venture Capital to Buyouts, Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?: Featuring panelists from Bain & Company (Moderator), GTCR, The Riverside Company, Fidelity Biosciences and General Atlantic
- Reverse Innovation: Insights from Emerging Markets: Featuring panelists from Navigant Consulting, Inc. (Moderator), PYA Analytics, Medtronic, Domain Associates
About Wharton Health Care Business Conference
Now in its 20th year, the conference has grown to become a leading healthcare forum for industry professionals, policy-makers, academics, and students. The annual two-day event draws approximately 700 attendees from across the nation. Attendees represent a broad range of functions including business development, marketing, strategy, finance, operations and clinical development. To register and learn more about the conference, visit http://www.whcbc.org.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11578428.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.