Roaches and mice: A rough week for two restaurants
Dining out this weekend?
- Floors need repairing
- Cutting boards need replacing
- Walls were filthy
- Roaches in food prep area
- Spoiled produce
- Food out of safe temperature range.
- Beef patties and chili were out of temperature
- They were not cleaning utensils
- No hot water in either bathroom
- Mice were found in the food prep area
- The walls also need a good cleaning.
Now we can't forget the high score of the week, and the honors go to the Cupcake Kitchen on Broad Street with a 99.
Remember any complaints about a restaurant, hotel or motel, day care or a place you work out, call the Hamilton County Health Department Hotline at (423) 209-8110 or feel free to email me and I'll pass your comments along.
Remember we only currently do restaurants in Hamilton County.
Enjoy your meal!