Man injured in flash fire - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Man injured in flash fire

Posted: Updated:

A man receives a flash burn when his kerosene heater explodes.  It happened on Rocky Branch Road around 10:15a.m. Thursday.

When Hamilton County deputies arrived they saw the homeowner trying to drag the heater out of the garage into the driveway away from the home. A deputy used a fire extinguisher in his car to put out the flames.

No one else was injured.

 

Powered by Frankly