Fire at Dogwood Manor sends one person to hospital - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Fire at Dogwood Manor sends one person to hospital

Posted: Updated:
CHATTANOOGA, TN (WRCB) -

A kitchen fire sent one man to the hospital with first degree burns.
It happened at Dogwood Manor Apartments about 1:30 Thursday afternoon.
The 4th floor resident was heating oil for french fires, and walked away from the stove, it caught fire.
When he tried to cover the flames with a towel he was burned.
A sprinkler put out the flames before firefighters arrived.
The fire didn't cause a lot of damage, but the water did.
The man is expected to recover.

Powered by Frankly