Fire damages Chattanooga repair shop - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Fire damages Chattanooga repair shop

Posted: Updated:
CHATTANOOGA, TN (WRCB) -

A fire damaged a Chattanooga business Tuesday night.

Fire officials say they responded to Tidmore's Lawn Mower Repair on Dodds Avenue around 9:45 p.m.

An off duty firefighter spotted the fire and called 911. Smoke was visible when firefighters got on the scene.

The fire was found in the workshop and extinguished.

Officials say a kerosene heater placed too close to combustibles in the workshop probably started the fire.

No one was injured.

McKamee Animal officials also assisted on the scene taking care of a guard dog.

Powered by Frankly