Two Bradley Central students sent to hospital after ingesting - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Two Bradley Central students sent to hospital after ingesting drug at school

Posted: Updated:

Two Bradley Central High School students were taken to the hospital Thursday morning after ingesting a hallucinogenic drug.

They were taken to by EMS SkyRidge Medical Center for treatment and are expected to recover.

The investigation revealed the students ingested a substance that is believed to be 25C-NBOMe, an hallucinogenic type drug, which was acquired after they arrived at school.

The Bradley County Sheriff's Office will pursue charges against three students who were involved in the distribution of the drug.

Powered by WorldNow
Can't find what you're looking for?

WRCB-TV
900 Whitehall Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(423) 267-5412

WRCB Jobs EEO | FCC Public Files

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WRCB. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.