A gas leak at Eastgate Town Center on Brainerd Road caused some excitement and delays for workers Friday morning.
The leak was discovered around 8:45a.m. in one of the businesses in the building.
The Chattanooga Fire Department was scene to handle any problems but no injuries or damages were reported.
People were allowed to return to the building just before 10:00a.m.
The Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday it approved a nerve-stimulating headband as the first medical device to prevent migraine headaches.
900 Whitehall Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
WRCB Jobs EEO | FCC Public Files