WRCB Dale's Recipe Contest will begin on June 28, 2013 and end at approximately 11:30AM July 31, 2013.
To enter our Dale's Recipe contest, log on to WRCBtv.com and enter. On the navigation bar click on Contest, then send us your best recipe using any Dale's seasoning product. You must include your name, address and phone number so we can contact you if your recipe is chosen as a finalist. Entries will be judged objectively by a third party not employed by WRCB. Once submitted, all entries become the property of WRCB. Entries submitted must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that might be restricted, prohibited or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. WRCB, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry if such entry is deemed by WRCB to contain illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material, or is unsuitable for broadcast on WRCB. Entries that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for competition. By participating in the contest, contestants consent and agree that their entries, or any portion thereof, may be reproduced on air or in any media, at the sole discretion of WRCB without compensation. WRCB is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, misdirected addressing, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological problems. Entries received that are incomplete and or ineligible will be disqualified. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
1. The contest is open to all WRCB Channel 3 Eyewitness News viewers who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the Chattanooga DMA. Employees of WRCB, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., participating sponsors/promotional partners, other TV stations, radio stations in the Chattanooga DMA area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship, and siblings (including those in step- and half relationships when living in the same household).
2. Contestants can win a WRCB contest once every thirty (30) days, and can win a prize valued at $600 or more only once every six months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
3. The winner must come to the WRCB studios, located at located at 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405, within seven days of winning during normal business hours, show a valid driver's license or other valid government issued ID, as well as sign a receipt and promotional and liability release.
HOW TO WIN
Beginning June 28, 2013 and continuing until 11:59PM, July 31, 2013 recipes will be accepted at WRCBTV.com. On or about August 5, 2013 three (3) qualifying recipes will be chosen by a third party from all eligible entries received prior to August 1, 2013. Qualifiers will be contacted by a Channel 3 representative by telephone and email. Qualifiers will appear on the program "3 Plus You" on August 13, 2013 and make the recipe that was entered in the contest. During that program the Grand Prize winner will be selected.
The Grand prize winner will receive a Dale's Party Pack (6 Dale's seasoning T-shirts, 6 Dale's hats and 8 bottles of Dale's Seasoning), a Broilmaster Premium gas grill from Gas Appliances Unlimited, a $200 gift certificate to Enzo's Market, 1501 Long Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408. Approximate value of the Grand Prize package is $800.
The two (2) qualifiers will receive Dale's Party Packs Approximate Value $50.00
Five random drawn entries will receive (Dale's seasoning T-shirts, hats and bottles of Dale's Seasoning).
Contest prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Prizes may be picked up WRCB, 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37405, during normal business hours; 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday –Friday, excluding holidays. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. No alternate winner will be selected. Prizes will not be mailed.
1. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
2. By participating in the contest, each winner agrees to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
3. Contest winners are required to sign a receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of the prize. Before claiming a prize, each contest winner is also required to sign a Liability Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater. Pursuant to the Liability Release, the winner agrees to hold WRCB, Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., and its officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize or participation in the contest.
4. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WRCB, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
5. No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
6. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of WRCB.
7. WRCB is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize. Please dial carefully. WRCB is not responsible for any failure or inability to participate in the contest, whether due to telephone difficulties, television reception difficulties, any form of equipment malfunction, busy lines, or as a result of any other cause whatsoever.
8. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours 8:30am-5:30pm at the main studio of WRCB, 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WRCB at the address above. The official rules will also be available at wrcbtv.com.
9. A list of winners will be available after August 15, 2013. To request the list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WRCB, 900 Whitehall Road, Chattanooga, TN 37405, within 90 days of the contest.
To enter the contest, please log in and choose submit to be taken to the entry form.
Can't find what you're looking for?