Late night duplex fire leaves family looking for place to stay
A fire late Wednesday night leaves a family looking for place to stay.
It happened just before midnight at a home on Arbor Place Lane.
When firefighters arrived smoke and flames were coming out of the duplex.
Everyone inside the duplex was able to get out safely.
Firefighters contained the fire to the kitchen area on one side of the duplex.
The cause of the fire is ruled accidental. Officials believe food was left unattended on the stove. Damage to the duplex is estimated around $20,000.