Woman receives minor burns in kitchen fire - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Woman receives minor burns in kitchen fire

Posted: Updated:

CHATTANOOGA (WRCB) – A woman received minor burns when her kitchen stove caught fire Monday night.

Chattanooga firefighters answered a fire call on O'Neal Road in Hixson around 6:30p.m.  When they arrived the fire was already out.  The resident of the home used a spray nozzle for the kitchen sink to put out the fire. 

The cause of the fire is ruled as accidental.  Damages are estimated to be around $10,000.

Powered by WorldNow
Can't find what you're looking for?

WRCB-TV
900 Whitehall Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(423) 267-5412

WRCB Jobs EEO | FCC Public Files

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WRCB. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.