Drug take back in Cleveland - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

Drug take back in Cleveland

Posted: Updated:

CLEVELAND (WRCB)  - Bradley County authorities are offering a way to get rid of unused prescription drugs.

Starting now, you can take your old medications to the Criminal Investigations Division on Blythe Avenue, between 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Bradley County officials say having unused or expired medication on hand can lead to medication errors and accidental overdoses.

Powered by WorldNow
Can't find what you're looking for?

900 Whitehall Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
(423) 267-5412

WRCB Jobs EEO | FCC Public Files

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WRCB. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.